Our client is a medium sized British pharmaceutical company that's well known for its Respiratory and novel care cardiovascular products. Exciting developments have been made with a number of new products launches in respiratory. This year the company's launching biologics, which will help extend the already impressive product portfolio. Known to be a people-focused company, they work to core values and empower their workers to foster career development.
This is an interesting opportunity for either someone from a pharmaceutical compliance background or someone with a strong commercial sales management background, who has a passion for compliance and is looking to work in an office environment
Compliance Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Support delivery of compliance agenda within the organisation
* Act as an internal compliance expert and provide advice on ABPI code
* Support the creation and adherence to audit programmes
* Produce and update training SOPs on critical policies and the ABPI code
* Act as a signatory for approval of marketing materials and meeting
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical background
* Extensive compliance knowledge
* Working knowledge of the ABPI code
* Experience delivering training
* Experience of promomats would be desirable
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.