Diabetes Support Specialist
Location: Surrey, Hampshire, West/ East Sussex, Kent and the Isle of Wight
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a leading Diabetes Support organisation that specialise in manufacturing revolutionary products to help aid patients with at home self-medicating. They dedicate themselves to engineering innovative technology; the products they are concentrating on are Injection and Infusion systems.
Our client is a preferred partner for Pharmaceutical Biotech Companies, their systems aid with administering liquid drugs. They are a global company that are looking to hire a new Diabetes Support Specialist; their phenomenal growth within the market has made room for this beneficial role.
They are looking for a dedicated employee that has a huge passion for working within the therapy area of Diabetes. A person that can easily adapt to a fast-paced commercial environment is ideal, if you are self-motivated and possess the fundamental communication and organisational skills needed for this role then you will be the perfect candidate!
* Responsible for maintaining and generating client relationships
* To facilitate and initiate system demonstrations with Patients and Healthcare Professionals
* Influencing key decision makers within targeted customer groups
* Previous knowledge working with the NHS
* Use and maintain the clients CRM system
* Day to day administration of your territory business forecasts
* Undertaking campaign and marketing strategies
* To demonstrate excellent knowledge on Diabetes Care
* Interacting with all customers on all levels
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Knowledge of Diabetes
* Knowledge of Medical Devices and/ or Pharmaceuticals
* Experience working within the Primary and Secondary pharmacy sectors
* Knowledge into the NHS and the procurement process
* Business minded with a proven track record demonstrating commercial acumen
* Competitive salary
* Annual bonus scheme
* Car allowance
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.