The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Responsibility to influence procurement framework outcomes through key stakeholder networks
* Develop and execute a robust business plan for both to implement the company's marketing strategy and achieve community sales goals, business objectives and agreed milestones
* Positively influence sales by building mutually beneficial relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
* Ability to demonstrate a strategic focus, delivering a return on investment
* Achieve formal endorsement for our client's nutrition lines, including primary care prescribing guidelines, pathways and formularies
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Good network of policy/guidance stakeholders in Northern Ireland
* Thorough understanding of Northern Ireland health economy and procurement landscape
* Nutrition experience is desirable but not essential
* Extensive sales experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry, involving engagement with higher level Payors and Providers
Apply now via this website or call Kelly Beetham in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.