Scientific Associate III, Process Sciences
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
You will be joining a centre of excellence in the drug research and development space, featuring state of the art laboratories working on innovative treatments across a range of therapies
Scientific Associate III Key Responsibilities
* Lead all supporting tasks in compliance with cGMP manufacture of drug substances expressed from mammalian, viral or microbial expression systems
* Support the design and delivery around the experimental work within the timelines
* Design and execute operating procedures with minimal corrections
* Contribute ideas to enhance capabilities of projects
* Support project leads on delivery of work
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Minimum BSC. Or equivalent
* PHD preferable or extensive industry experience within bioprocess development
* Ideally knowledge of mammalian, microbial, viral based processes or alternatively operating to a high standard of GMP
* Must be a strong team player, with good organisational, problem solving and communication skills
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.