Scientist, Analytical Sciences
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
You will be joining a centre of excellence in the drug research and development space, featuring state of the art laboratories working on innovative treatments across a range of therapies
Scientist, Analytical Sciences Key Responsibilities:
* Perform analytics associated with transfer application development of analytical methodologies for bio-pharmaceutical products
* Testing of products from early concept to registration for marketing approval
* Perform assay development, routine and cGMP testing for new product development programmes
* Testing will be performed on time, budget and in compliance to quality standards
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Minimum BSc. Qualification however PHD background would be highly desirable yet not essential
* Relevant industrial experience in the biologics industry within a GMP environment
* Experience in analysis of biomolecules
* Analytical techniques including: Characterisation, chromatography, electrophoresis, immunoassays
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.