Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with purchase ledger and general finance experience to build a career within the fast paced Pharmaceutical industry and work at an international level for a global brand.
Accounts Assistant Key Responsibilities:
* Supporting international accounts payable
* Processing and raising supplier payments
* Credit card administration
* Assisting with the processing of monthly VAT submission
* Support transfer of data to new ERP system
* Assist with processing of purchase invoices
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Significant accounts experience, ideally studying towards AAT qualification
* SAP experience
* Purchase ledger and VAT experience is beneficial
* Excellent administration skills
Apply now via the website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.