Senior Brand Manager-Hertfordshire- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company that specialise in developing, producing and marketing affordable, high quality generic drugs as well as innovative and speciality pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager to lead, develop and implement the marketing strategy and yearly brand plans through innovative channels to deliver the sales and profit budge set for the designated brand.
The Senior Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Creating and delivering a brand plans detailing the marketing mix
* Managing budget for the designated brand
* Developing strong working relationships with all key personnel within Primary Care Sales and Marketing, Medical, Commercial Excellence and other departments as required
* Responsible for ensuring that all relevant people have a clear and consistent understanding of the brand proposition and messages
* Managing internal and external stakeholders
* Working with internal departments to evolve the business unit digital approach in line with the broader company strategy
* Other duties as required at the direction of the line manager
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, or with relevant vocational experience
* ABPI qualified
* Brand Management experience within a Healthcare environment
* Experience of implementing digital initiatives
* CIM diploma preferred
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.