Engineering Support Administrator
Our client is a multi-speciality healthcare company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the Eye Care, Neuromodulator, Skin Care and other speciality markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a technical administration background to join their Engineering department. This is a key role to ensuring that the site meets manufacturing requirements and is an opportunity to build a career within the fast paced Pharmaceutical industry within a global organisation.
Engineering Support Administrator Key Responsibilities:
* Administrative support of the regulatory assist manager system
* Ownership of engineering maintenance history file ensuring it is ready for audit and that documents are archived
* Management of the register and folder structure and that electronic copies are stored correctly
* Support Engineering planner to product reports
* Support the team with document tracking and admin tasks
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Experience working within a business support team
* Proven administrative skills working with complex databases and file structures
* Willingness to learn and develop within the role
* Good Clinical Manufacturing process and/or engineering maintenance administration experience highly desirable
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena in the Bath Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.