Customer Service Representative
Initial 6 Month Contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering a high level of customer service, to join a very supportive team environment and full training will be provided.
* In this role you will be working within the customer service team managing B2B orders across all business units including eye care, neurology and medical aesthetics.
* There will also be an element of analytics to this role as well as complaint handling.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* At least one year of customer service experience
* Experience with ERP or SAP preferable
* Minimum A-Levels or equivalent
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.