Medical Science Liaison - Cardiovascular - Republic Ireland
This world leading Healthcare Company is at the cutting edge of Specialist Medicine and pride themselves on a detailed understanding and rapid response to ever changing market needs.
Their product pipeline is extremely diverse, and their well-established divisions cover areas including Diabetes, Oncology, Anti-Coagulants, Ophthalmology, Female Health, Neurology and Diagnostic Imaging.
They are now seeking an experienced MSL to work key centres across Ireland, working within their Cardiology business unit.
You will help increase the field-based presence and scientific capability, working in partnership with clinicians whilst developing strong and sustainable relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
* Identify opportunities to support and enhance patient care
* Develop disease management strategies
* Demonstrate proactive long-term engagement with key opinion leaders, investigators and external experts.
* Provide medical support and act as a scientific partner for healthcare professionals.
* Provide training and development to the Business Unit in order to enhance understanding of company's therapeutic areas.
* Develop medical materials for use in presentations to and/or by healthcare professionals.
Your suitability will be defined by your previous experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical industry. Alternatively, you may be a pharmacist looking to get into the Industry. You will have an in-depth knowledge of local, regional and national healthcare systems and processes along with a track record of success working with cross functional teams.
Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge long term relationships with key customers are also pre-requisites.
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644