Key Account Manager | Oncology (Breast Cancer) team build
Are you a successful Key Account Manager with a desire to work within the Oncology therapy area? Do you have experience of account management and effective selling skills?
We're recruiting for several candidates to join an exciting Key Account Manager National team build on behalf of a global pharma company within their BioPharma division that are looking to launch a first in class Breast Cancer product.
As Key Account Manager you'll work to maximise the sales performance of an Oncology launch product in your defined territory through effective account management, and also maximise sales of an established Urology product within the existing portfolio.
Key Account Manager Responsibilities:
* Assess and analyse a defined region to determine business potential and prioritise key accounts; to maximise sales
* Understand and navigate relevant local access pathways, (e.g. formularies, guidelines)
* Identify and prioritise key decision-makers, influencers, stakeholders and networks (payer and clinical) in each account
* Develop business plans agreed with Regional Business Manager to ensure successful account management of a defined region in line with tertiary business objectives (TBOs) set
* Utilise various acceptable and compliant means to communicate with customers e.g. face to face calls, audio-visual meetings, speaker meetings etc.
* Create and maintain account plans, incorporating actions for key prescribers and other relevant stakeholders
* Work to achieve optimal position on relevant formularies, guidelines, etc.
* Develop and maintain a high level of product and disease area knowledge and ability to absorb, interpret and share clinical data with customers in a professional and engaging manner
* Drive sales uptake by identifying and addressing patient and clinician opportunities
* Provide support and value to each account, drawing on internal resources as required (e.g. MSL, Head Office, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Successful sales experience and a desire to progress into the field of Oncology
* Experience of influencing and working with payers to identify and unlock local access barriers
* Effective selling skills
* Account management experience, including business planning, account analysis, stakeholder mapping and performance measurement
* Proficient user of IT business systems, in particular, MS Office - PowerPoint and Excel
* Entrepreneurial mindset
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact our colleagues in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.