Sales Representative - Gastro - Cheshire & Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Lancashire & South Cumbria
Our client is looking for a Sales Representative to add value to a high-performance team. Our client operates in a variety of specialised medicine areas such as Oncology, Gastroenterology and Urology.
As a Sales Representative, you will join a team of experienced, talented people with proven managerial, marketing and communications skills who are very knowledge about our client's areas of interest.
The key responsibilities include:
* Contacting key customers, such as Doctors, Pharmacists and Hospitals, to promote our client's products according to the marketing strategy and building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge
* Maximising sales, driving product awareness and uptake, and aiming to gain advocacy at all levels
* Sourcing new customers to add to the client's files
* Proposing activities in the territory (such as invitation to congresses, participation of doctors as lecturers, etc.) that help promote the products, within compliance with ethics standards
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Previous experience working within Gastro
* Knowledge of the industry and local market conditions - the ability to identify and understand policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of e.g. the account.
* Excellent IT and communication skills
* Strong commercial acumen
* Degree or other relevant qualification and ABPI qualified
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.