Regional Account Director
Star are delighted to be partnering with a pioneering Swedish pharmaceutical company who have launched a ground-breaking product for the treatment of opioid addiction. This innovative product has the potential to greatly improve outcomes for patients and their families, and also make a positive impact in local communities.
This senior role will have full responsibility for market access and business management for the launch and commercialisation of this highly innovative product within defined accounts.
The RAD is responsible for high-level engagement across payer stakeholder groups within the local government authorities and the local health economies to deliver the value proposition to secure funding and protocol inclusion for the product. They will take full ownership of the regional and local account plans and have accountability for driving commercial outcomes and delivering optimal ROI. The RAD will be responsible for driving local market access, deploying appropriate pull through commercial resource at the right time and optimising services to enable uptake of the product.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* P&L responsibility for a defined geographical area. Manage budget and resources to achieve maximum ROI
* Drive market access at a local level to Secure funding and ensure positive positioning on protocols, and provide a positive environment for product use
* Understand the local government environment and priorities to identify business opportunities within the complex substance misuse landscape
* Responsibility for developing wide key stakeholder engagement in a local government setting
* Partnering with account contacts across the local health economy to develop and align the value propositions with local health economy objectives
* Work with stakeholders to optimise local service provision
* Create environments and advocates that will enable peer to peer sharing of clinical experience
Successful candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Commercially astute and entrepreneurial business leader
* Proven business acumen, strategic thinking and the ability to deliver innovative customer solutions
* Proven track record in developing win-win partnership with wide stakeholder and influencer groups ideally including stakeholders outside the standard pharm industry contacts
* Commissioning experience with a proven track record of success in this area
* Experience of managing and delivering financial goals
* Market Access and Service Re-design experience
* Excellent working knowledge of the UK environment including Local Authority, NHS and public health policies, structures, funding streams and processes
* The ability to handle complex technical information and business challenges
* The ability to identify new opportunities and develop solutions to manage competitor activity
To apply please send your CV through this website or contact Asha Kacha in our Manchester Office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.