Product Manager - Ophthalmology
* Visible and challenging marketing role within the UK business
* Yorkshire based HO role
Our client is a global healthcare company. They have an innovative portfolio of products and remain an industry leader in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
As a result or a change in strategy, an opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to drive and develop their Ophthalmology portfolio forward from a marketing perspective.
This is a key role at an exciting time, within a dynamic & competitive market.
* Medical device/Pharmaceutical/Ophthalmology marketing experience 12 months +
* UK marketing experience (essential)
* Preferred - HCP marketing experience or exposure
* Post-graduate marketing diploma (CIM), MBA or marketing qualification (desirable)
You must be commercially-minded, with excellent communication and team-working skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload and balance your people and task responsibilities.
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme, our client offers a highly attractive benefits package.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.