GP Liaison Manager - Private Healthcare - Central London
Our client provides private care at Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals, the largest specialist heart and lung centre in the UK.
They are seeking a talented GP Liaison Manager to drive referrals from relevant sources (including but not limited to CCGs, General Practitioners (GPs) and their practice staff, external consultants) in line with hospital activity and business plans and proactively support RB&HH's business strategy by gaining and reporting market intelligence.
You will build relationships with and to be the main point of contact for GPs and their practice staff and consultant referrers, through the provision of a high standard of liaison, support and communication to ensure that Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospitals Specialist Care is positioned as the first choice for patient referrals.
This will involve acting as the interface between General Practice and other medical referrers and Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital Specialist Care, facilitating appointments and admissions.
* Evidence of having achieved challenging healthcare/business targets
* Understanding of private healthcare market and private funding mechanisms
* Understanding of customer service standards and sales processes
* Sales experience gained in influencing role within healthcare, medical devices or pharmaceuticals
* Experience in analysing and interpreting research and intelligence to formulate engagement plans
A highly attractive basic, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644