Associate Territory Manager - Clinical Support
Location: North Thames - (Including: Hertfordshire, Essex, Norfolk, Cambridge)
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a rapidly growing Medical Device company, specialising in the Orthopaedics. They pride themselves on trying to give the best bespoke service to all surgeons and patients they work with, in order to ensure patients are provided with top quality of life after being treated with their solution-based products.
Our client supports Healthcare Professionals in over 53 countries and are therefore one of the market leads in their field of, hip and shoulder Arthroplasty segments. They provide a unique experience for all of the patients that come into contact with them.
Our client is looking for an Associate Territory Manager to help with providing support and training on their products to surgeons. If you are interested in working for a company like this, then please apply now!
* Driving sales
* Providing clinical support to surgeons and the sales force
* Promoting the company and products
* Running through the correct use of the company's products
* Report any possible issue with the products
* Notify management of any changes that need to be made to the products
* Updating the company on any new NHS activity - this can/ will result in positive or negative business outcomes
* Organise and carry out theatre and surgical workshops
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous sales experience within a relevant field
* Educated to degree standard. - preferably science-based degree
* Experience working in an operating theatre - Preferable
* Familiar with the orthopaedic market - preferable
* Competitive salary
* Exciting bonus structure
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.