Location: North Thames
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client is a rapidly growing Medical Device company, specialising in the Orthopaedics. They pride themselves on trying to give the best bespoke service to all surgeons and patients they work with, in order to ensure patients are provided with top quality of life after being treated with their solution-based products.
Our client supports Healthcare Professionals in over 53 countries and are therefore one of the market leads in their field of, hip and shoulder Arthroplasty segments. They provide a unique experience for all of the patients that come into contact with them.
They are looking for someone to be a part of their salesforce, to help promote the company, and to really help generate a marketing strategy that will increase sales volume.
* Manage the sales volume in your territory - making sure you meet targets
* Grow and maintain existing accounts
* New account generation
* Monitor events and attend conferences that could benefit the company
* Prepare commercial reports
* Carry out market research
* Keep on top of competitor activity
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Experience in the Medical Device industry
* Interested in orthopaedics
* Proven track record in a commercial sales role
* Educated to degree standard. - preferably science-based degree
* Experience working in an operating theatre - Preferable
* Competitive salary
* Exciting bonus structure
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.