Medical Manager Country -West London- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a pharmaceutical company that are passionate about making a difference to people's health and quality of life through their research and work in reproductive medicine, women's health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics.
They are currently recruiting for a Medical Manager Country to take responsibility for leading an MSL team that steers the medical communication to key opinion leaders and customers, leveraging the spread of knowledge and reputation of the business and their products. The Medical Manager will also be responsible for steering the strategic medical business focus.
The Medical Manager Country responsibilities will include:
* Leading a team of MSLs to achieve optimal support and development of KOLs and high quality medical and scientific support/communication to internal and external customers
* Supervising, developing and managing Phase IV studies and ensuring that protocols are aligned with medical objectives with the company locally and globally
* Maintaining a high level of scientific and technical expertise in assigned therapeutic areas
* Preparing and presenting critical reviews of scientific publications and congresses, internally and externally
* Strategically planning medical activities in alignment with marketing strategy
* Answering product-specific FAQs from medical and pharmaceutical customers as needed
* Supporting Marketing, Sales, Market Access in Medical questions as needed
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Educated to degree level, preferably PhD or MD
* Broad knowledge of general medicine
* Professional experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Knowledge in planning and execution of scientific studies
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.