Associate Product Manager-West London- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a pharmaceutical company that are passionate about making a difference to people's health and quality of life through their research and work in reproductive medicine, women's health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics.
They are currently recruiting for an Associate Product Manager to support the Gastro Marketing Manager in the implementation of the Brand Plan as well as planning and organising the marketing actions in the field.
The Associate Product Manager responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the design and adaptation of the international product strategy to local market
* Supporting the development and implementation the marketing plan for one or more product
* Supporting the adaptation and the development of promotional material
* Presenting of promotional material at kick-off meetings and training of Medical Reps and/or KAMs
* Tracking the product, market and competition as well as sales analysis and proposal of corrective actions
* Supporting the management of promotional budget for product
* Carrying out Zinc Approvals
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Business, Marketing or Sciences Degree
* Pharmaceutical Marketing knowledge
* Experience in a similar role within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Sales experience preferable
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.