Regional Business Leader
Location: Midlands and South West England
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client develops products and services that help to aid the lives of people with very intimate medical conditions. They work closely with their customers, in order to develop customised products that fit everyone's needs.
Our client's business focuses on Urology, Continence Care, Ostomy Care, and Wound care. They are an international company that thrive on providing the best solutions possible to their patients.
They are looking to recruit a Regional Business Leader to grow their business, using a commercial approach to deliver increased revenue in their territory. An ideal candidate will have previous commercial experience with a nursing management background.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneering company, with excellent history in making huge differences in not just the patient's life, but for the entire person's family too.
* Initiating a direct business strategy for your region, to maintain and further develop growth
* You will have full autonomy of making business decisions that will affect activity in your region
* Maintain and develop the company's partnership with the NHS and keep up to date with any changes/ key trends
* Face to face meetings with clients
* Develop and manage the regional sales teams
* Working alongside the marketing team to initiate national advertising campaigns
* Maintain and grow the company's client list
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Commercial background
* Nursing background
* A managerial role within nursing is preferable
* Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
* Strong knowledge of the NHS landscape
* Excellent selling and commercial skills
* Previous experience and proven success in working within a commercial sales role
* Marketing experience
* Proven managerial success
* You will have a natural interest in seeing your team thrive, helping them, encouraging and above all empowering your staff to be the best they can be.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.