Regional Advocacy Manager - Cardiovascular
Midlands and South West England
Star is recruiting for an exciting new opportunity as a Regional Advocacy Manager! Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation. Over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and great bonus earning potential - the bonus structure for this team is industry-leading.
Responsibilities of a Regional Advocacy Manager:
* Developing and implementing Regional Stakeholder Plans to proactively build and enhance sustainable relationships with targeted customers and regional decision makers
* Developing KOLs and Brand Advocate plans that align to regional goals and brand strategies
* Building strong and effective working relationships with other key stakeholders (including professional colleagues within account teams, Marketing, Medical, promotional partners and other core Head Office functions)
* Participating in and providing insight to brand teams to ensure that plans and programmes are built and implemented on a foundation of strong customer insight from a KOL and Brand Advocate perspective
* Lead on developing and operating a process and methodology for defining and tracking advocacy development across the region
* Developing up-to-date customer, competitor and market knowledge to leverage national sales
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Proven successful experience managing KOL relationships at a regional level
* Understanding and experience with target customers across the relevant region
* Excellent understanding the NHS structure and recent launch experience
* High levels of communication and influencing skills
* Strong clinical and therapy area experience in the cardiovascular arena
* Degree qualified or equivalent, preferably life sciences
* Previous project management qualifications ideal
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.