Business Development Director - Software - UK & Europe
Our client is part of an International PLC and employs over 140 staff and is delivering an enviable and unrivalled portfolio of healthcare intelligence products and services. If your business needs to communicate, network and develop relationships with healthcare professionals, then they can help you engage effectively with them. If your business wants to understand, analyse, profile and target the healthcare market, then they can help you inform your sales and marketing plans.
Working within their specialist software / closed loop marketing applications division, you'll need to have a proven sales track record of winning and developing major key accounts within the pharma/healthcare sector and also be a sales and subject matter expert in the life sciences industry selling technology solutions (essential and preferably Cloud Solutions specifically) at a senior level.
As a Business Development Director your primary purpose is to identify and develop new business opportunities, leads and relationships with clients who have a need for web-based software. Their portfolio of products provides an all-round solution to allow Life Sciences companies to manage their growth by managing the entire sales journey effectively and efficiently from planning, engaging and analysing key accounts in their market, planning and running marketing campaigns. They offer Closed Loop Marketing eDetailing applications (iOS, Windows, Android) enabling field-based employees to present marketing material in an interactive environment and also have software to help analyse and report outcomes against commonly used Pharma KPIs.
In this role you will be developing new business opportunities in the UK and across Europe within the Biopharma and MedTech markets.
You will need to be a strong, experienced business developer who is adept at identifying client's needs and ensuring alignment of each of our offerings to the client sales and marketing activities.
They have a fantastic product portfolio for you to utilise when you are identifying and developing a pipeline of opportunities in new and existing clients.
There is obviously much more to this role so if it sounds interesting, why not submit an application so we can tell you more about it.
Our client will always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
* Experience in the same or similar role
* A proven track record of winning and developing major key accounts, within the pharma/healthcare sector and selling technology/cloud solutions
* Knowledge of the life sciences industry and their sales and marketing techniques, requirements and budgeting and planning cycles
* Knowledge of the UK healthcare structure and impact of current changes on the healthcare industry
* Demonstrable experience of successfully employing a consultative selling approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* The ability to influence outcomes
* Experience presenting at senior level
* Strong relationship building
* Vision and Direction
You need to be the kind of person who…
* Is passionate about healthcare, and helping clients understand their markets
* Loves to learn - both knowledge and skills
* Is a creative question-asker and a solution-finder
* Is able to work in a fast paced, fun and progressive environment
The role will come with a Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits package. Please call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.