Integrated Account Manager - Respiratory - Kent & Sussex
Our client is a privately-owned company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as an Account Manager to join a highly experienced team.
You will be responsible for developing strategic customer accounts and long-term partnerships by working across varied levels of the NHS in order to grow market share and ensure the effective implementation of local account plans.
Ideally you will have:
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long-term relationships at all levels across the Healthcare economy
* An understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda
* The ability to influence key NHS personnel at the highest levels in order to drive mutually beneficial agreements
* The ability to identify and develop key customers who can influence uptake of products across a health economy through Medicines Management projects, Treatment Guidelines, formularies and Care Pathways
* High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products
* Strong account management and business planning skills both at a regional and territory level
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.