Territory Sales Manager - Respiratory
North West London
Star is working with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the UK to recruit a Territory Sales Manager for their leading Respiratory division. Working across both Primary and Secondary Care, this is a successful team to join and an exciting time to join the company with an exciting pipeline of new products.
The company specialises in a number of therapy areas including respiratory, CNS and oncology to name just a few. Established 80 years ago, over the years they have led the way in pharmaceutical research and development, creating medicines to treat a variety of conditions from Parkinson's disease to chronic Asthma.
The Territory Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieving and exceeding sales for your territory by taking ownership of Key Account Management Plan
* Identifying, developing and implementing business strategy
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with KOLs to ensure mutually beneficial objectives are met
* Submitting monthly reports and specified administration as requested by line manager
* Seeking ways of working collaboratively with the customer to deliver positive outcomes for patients, the NHS and the company
* Effective time management to ensure delivery of sales objectives
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Demonstrable success in a Pharmaceutical Sales Role
* Therapy area knowledge and experience
* Sales success with a strong desire to break into the Pharmaceutical Industry (if no industry experience)
* ABPI qualification
* Evidence and the ability to take on and communicate complex clinical information
* Degree qualified or extensive relevant industry experience
Apply for this opportunity now via this website or contact Jenny Knock in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.