Regional Account Manager
Location: South West England and South Wales
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client specialises in analysing the best treatment to provide patients with cancerous tumours. They focus on examining the biology of each individual patients' tumour, to determine the most effective treatment and long-term outcomes that will affect the body.
They focus on each patient experiencing a bespoke treatment package, as to avoid the generic treatments already used, that can either result in not enough or too much treatment. They carry out tests to personalise and optimise treatment planning for each patient, to help determine patients that will truly benefit from invasive procedures such as chemotherapy. Analysing each patent helps to answer critical questions about whether the cancer is likely to return, therefore resulting in a decreased amount of cancer spreading.
They conduct clinical studies to help show how their extensive testing and research is impacting treatment decisions and controlling costs. Their main goal is to improve patient's cancer journeys by revolutionising the treatment provided.
Our client is looking for a Regional Oncogenomic Liaison to increase sales for their services in the London and South East England Territory. You will be selling to healthcare providers such as: surgeons, oncologists and breast cancer nurses, to uncover the best cancer treatment for their individual patients.
* Maintaining relationships with existing customers and developing contacts within new hospital trusts
* Drive sales in the private health care sectors and with the NHS
* Organise strategical and tactical brand plans
* Responsible for your territory's overall performance
* Management of the budget in your territory
* Engage with non - clinical customers in the NHS and private healthcare sectors
* Create a presence for brand advocates in the field
* Deliver presentations to customers on the company's services
* Become a product expert on everything the company provides
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Proven success in selling into the medical oncology and breast cancer market
* Previous experience working with the NHS while working to improve patient care
* An understanding of working with clinical research in cancer
* Experience working with multiple stakeholders across the NHS
* Knowledge into cancer care in the public and private healthcare sectors
* Educated to degree standard - life sciences
* Clean UK drivers' licence
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.