Customer Experience Executive
This world class pharmaceutical company are recognised as the market leader and pioneers in the field of pharmaceutical medicine.
Their flexible and agile approach means they are in tune with the ever-changing NHS and they have a powerful reputation with their customers.
This role would suit a candidate with field sales experience looking to develop into a head office role
* National role to ensure content going to Healthcare professionals (HCP's) is compliant with the ABPI code.
* Make sure all mandatory and safety information around medicines is available on all materials going to HCP's.
* The only person is responsible for approving and amending slide decks for paid speakers talking on behalf of our client.
* Requires having very strong communication and relationship skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Cross functional working with a large sales force, so also requires being ability to work in a very high-pressure environment.
A market leading Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644