Anaemia Business Manager - KAM - Lancashire
An exciting business management opportunity with one of the UK's most specialist Pharmaceutical company!
Our client is an independent Pharmaceutical company that uses research and development programmes to focus on the niche market area of Haematology, with the developing, marketing and supplying of treatment solutions for iron deficiency being at the centre of everything they do.
Due to the expert market area the company covers, it is a small firm with promising prospects for expansion and is currently working with exclusive partners in over 50 countries worldwide! They have a strong focus on career development by providing a target-driven environment for its employees.
About the role
As an Anaemia Business Manager, you will be part of the sales team reporting to the Head of Anaemia Business and Services, health professionals and business influencers in your particular territory. You will be in charge of increasing market access, maximising sales and influencing the future market for iron deficiency treatment solutions. Your key responsibilities will be to increase market access, meet and exceed targets, build and maintain new and existing customer relationships, manage key accounts to increase product levels in the market and encourage implementation of the brand in the territory.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level (ideally in a scientific discipline)
* ABPI qualified
* A natural leader with strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Sales expertise with experience working in secondary care and a good knowledge of hospital environments
* A confident, optimistic and friendly character, with strong interpersonal skills.
* The ability to proactively search for opportunities to understand and resolve the needs of your customers, and overcome any challenges with practical solutions.
* A proud ambassador of the company, and the of course the products!
Apply for this role now via the website or contact Asha Kacha at the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.