Customer Account Executive
Location: National - Field Based
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is one of the UK's leading companies in the medical industry, specialising in providing high level equipment and services into the respiratory, blood transfusion, and temperature control therapy areas.
They also provide maintenance contracts to their clients to ensure updates are regulated with their products, as well as having a responsibility for the conservation of each piece of equipment distributed.
Our client understands the medical sector frequently changes, therefore with the wealth of knowledge they possess, they constantly identify room for growth, resulting in opportunities to expand the company by growing their employee count. They are therefore looking for someone new to join the team as a Customer Account Executive.
* Building relationships with existing clients in your provided territory
* Generating and expanding their existing client base
* Establish a thorough understanding of private hospital markets and sectors within the NHS
* Exceed expected KPI's, resulting in new business growth
* You will be expected to work closely with the National Account Manager to expand the company's client base further afield
* Ensuring data on all clients is up to date
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Someone who has a passion for sales
* Someone who will strive to meet KPI's
* Someone that can naturally build new relationships with clients
* Ability to communicate with clients from different hierarchical levels within a company
* Someone with drive to develop their career within the industry
* Record of previous sales experience is advantageous
* Experience and knowledge in medical products and NHS contracts will be beneficial
* Company car
* Expenses paid
* Competitive salary
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.