Interim Marketing Associate- Buckinghamshire - 6-month contract - global Pharmaceutical Company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming product launches and their people and performance among the best in the world.
They are currently looking for an Interim Marketing Associate to join their Medical Aesthetics team to collaborate with key players within the marketing team to ensure that each project gets the resource and attention it needs to be successful.
The Interim Marketing Associate responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the development and implementation of innovative tactical promotional programs to support international countries
* Coordinating and communicating product related information within the organization
* Working with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks
* Support the marketing department by scheduling and organizing the creation of website content
* Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data
* Liaising with Senior and Brand Managers and/or clients to distribute promotional and clinical material
* Raising purchase orders, creating new vendors and collating documentation for competitive bidding
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Advertising
* Minimum of 2years marketing, advertising or graphic design experience
* Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Experience working with VeevaVault and Zinc Maps
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.