Senior Marketing Manager - Essex
Our client is one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world and a leading supplier to the NHS who is dedicated to improving patients' lives as well as strong internal culture of development for its own employees.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented marketer to join their highly successful team.
Reporting to the Associate Director - marketing, you will lead, develop & implement the marketing strategy & yearly brand plans through innovative channels to deliver the sales and profit budget set for your designated brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Work with internal departments to evolve the business unit digital approach in line with the broader company strategy
* Analyse market information, identifying trends and proposing actions to capitalise on opportunities
* Work with Associate Director, Marketing to create robust plans that are in line with company strategy and long-term objectives for delivery against shorter term business objective
* Work with Associate Director and Head of Business Unit and to establish a profitable designated brand in the UK
* Work closely with all key internal departments on scoping & then monitoring the defined success metrics for the designated brand
We are looking for:
* Experience from within the UK Pharmaceutical industry in Brand Management
* Experience of implementing digital initiatives either within or outside of pharmaceuticals
* Application of Marketing tools and techniques
* NHS and Secondary care / hospital environment
* Cross departmental digital strategies
* Influencing, Presentation, Planning, Communication
* Analytical (data rational, Microsoft Office software)
An exceptional salary and benefits package are on offer for the successful candidate.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.