Primary Care Specialist - Anticoagulation - Cambridge/Peterborough
Are you an exceptional sales specialist who thrives on delivering strong sales results? Do you want to be part of a market leading team promoting an anticoagulation product into primary care?
Star is recruiting for a driven and enthusiastic primary care specialist who will be working with a global pharmaceutical company who have an impressive reputation for innovation.
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* Proven success of working in a key account capacity
* Strategically minded with strong commercial acumen
* An understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as Science or Business
* Experience of working to sales targets in a customer-facing role
* Aware of the ABPI Code of Practice
* Driven and enthusiastic, able to drive your own success
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded, while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs. Excellent package and bonus-earning potential.
Apply for this Primary Care Specialist opportunity via the website or contact Jenny Knock in the Manchester office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.