Health Economics Specialist - Cambridge
Star is recruiting for a Health Economics Specialist to join one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. This is an exciting time to join the company as they have a great pipeline as well as maintaining the already successful products the company offer. A great opportunity to be a part of a global biotechnology at a time of expansion and product launch.
In this role, our client is looking for a candidate with an understanding of HTA process in the UK & Ireland. You will be in charge of developing HTA and national access strategy to drive patient access, providing strategic input and developing value tools for the development and support of the brand.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Leading the design and delivery of industry leading HTA strategies and submissions to UK/Ireland agencies
* Leading HTA external partner advocacy plans in collaboration with UK cross-functional team
* Partnering with Global Health Economics and Centres of Excellence to ensure the delivery of health economics projects
* Working in partnership with the local brand and launch readiness cross-functional teams to provide functional expertise
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* MSc in Health Economics or related discipline
* Consistent track record in health economics or market access attained either in industry or consultancy/agency with experience of developing high quality HTA submissions
* Proven and meaningful HTA policy expertise
* Demonstratable experience in organising and executing plans against objectives in a semi-autonomous environment
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Danny Walsh in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.