Diabetes Clinical Specialist
Location: London & South East England
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client provides innovative care to patients living with complicated health conditions. For the client, patient's safety is paramount, therefore their main aim is to provide the best healthcare products, services and support to ensure their patients feel as safe and guarded as they can when they are being cared for.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Diabetes Clinical Specialist to join a leading healthcare provider that has recently expanded into Diabetes. They have been working in this space for the last 12 months.
They are looking for someone that can commit to delivering a first-class service to patients and healthcare professionals, whilst also understanding that they work for a commercial organisation.
* Use knowledge of the NHS's structure and patient pathways, to gain a perspective and understanding of how patients live with Type 1 Diabetes
* You will be providing clinical support directly to healthcare professionals, including hands-on work with Diabetes patients
* You will assist with organising the best care and support for each patient
* Spotting commercial leads for the salesforce
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* A background in Diabetes Nursing is essential.
* Knowledge of people living with Type 1 Diabetes
* Knowledge of working with the NHS and recognising their structure and processes
* Confident team player with a drive to deliver
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.