Territory Manager - Generics - Cornwall, Devon, Somerset
Our client is one of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world and a leading supplier to the NHS who is dedicated to improving patients' lives as well as strong internal culture of development for its own employees.
They are currently searching for a Territory Manager to join their Generics Sales Team.
* To maximise sales revenue and profitability across a designated geographical territory through sales contact and relationship building with Dispensing Doctors and Retail Pharmacies.
* Create and implement Territory Business Plan and individual account plans for customers on territory and provide regular feedback on challenges, successes and market intelligence
* To ensure excellent customer service is delivered to both internal and external contacts, providing customer coverage to a frequency agreed with the Regional Sales Manager
* Build customer acquisition, retention and loyalty
We are looking for:
* background in pharmaceutical sales
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to develop long term relationships.
* The ability to influence key personnel in order to drive mutually beneficial agreements across your territory
* High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record of success within an account management role.
If you have previous sales or territory managing experience and would like to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, then we'd love to hear from you!
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.