Key Account Manager - South Yorkshire/East Midlands
Star is recruiting for a really exciting new vacancy for a Specialist Key Account Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company covering South Yorkshire and the East Midlands. This is a field-based role with the primary purpose of creating increased sales of their specialist product portfolio linked to a key prescribing account. The successful candidate will take responsibility for key account planning and ensure delivery against objectives, including individual plans and selling strategies for key account customers as well as the wider business aspects.
The ideal candidate for the role of the Key Account Manager will have/be:
* Degree educated, ideally in life science or business-related
* Broad pharmaceutical industry experience within a sales environment, with a proven track record of commercialising high-value pharmaceutical products into a tertiary environment
* Strong skills and experience in use of key account planning as a basis for making both strategic recommendations and delivering tactical level action plans
* A sound knowledge of NHS structures, policy and strategy sufficient to identify customer needs and opportunities across a broad range of stakeholders
* Key account leadership abilities with demonstrable examples of using others to achieve specific account goals
* Refined interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and influence at all customer levels to ensure business opportunities are optimised.
* Proven evidence of creating and implementing programmes in a key account which increase sales through e.g. capacity enhancement, improved patient pathways
* A positive attitude to change
* Experience of working in a specialist therapeutic area would be advantageous
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or contact Kelly Beetham in the Manchester Office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.