Account Manager - Renal - North East England
Our client is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies. Backed by strong science and wide-ranging commercial skills, it is committed to developing and delivering new medicines that make a difference to the lives of patients and create value for their shareholders and the wider society.
It offers an employment environment where talented pharmaceutical sales professionals can develop and thrive through excellent career prospects and training opportunities.
They now seek a talented Renal Account Manager at the location shown.
The Renal Account Manager is responsible for generating sales with key accounts, pro-actively identifying business opportunities, presenting value propositions aligned to stakeholder needs and objectives, and recommending solutions to drive and develop business.
The long-term goal is to develop strategic and mutually beneficial relationships with the Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT), Decision Making Unit (DMU), and potentially other stakeholders, based on a deep scientific understanding of the issues in order to identify the best opportunities.
They are accountable for setting the account strategy for their accounts and ultimately accountable for the respective commercial performance/outputs.
They will be responsible for market access of current and future brands.
As such they will identify potential barriers to prescribing within the entire local Health Economy (payers and non-payers) and work with relevant cross functional stake holders to implement plans.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Account management experience & development of account plans
* Secondary care sales experience
* Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments
* Proven track record in influencing the stakeholder decision-making process in an ecosystem with multiple influential players / decision makers, with proven track record of creating value in complex DMU
* Proven demonstration of successful working in complex cross functional teams
* Business management, commercial acumen and financially analytical & conversant.
* Demonstrable ability to negotiate at business to business level.
Renal sales experience would be preferable.
You will be competitive and highly self-motivated, as well as possess strong communication skills and a keen team work ethic.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644