Regional Training Manager - North West & North Midlands
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
* To work in conjunction with Managers within the sales team to provide coaching and training support in line with the overall Business strategy and development plan.
* To report on-going progress of individuals to Line Managers and to support and facilitate individual ownership of learning and development plans and activities.
* Responsible for the planning, development and delivery of all aspects of Initial Training Courses for new starters in head office and for field-based roles.
* Design, plan, manage and deliver field and head office-based induction development programmes for all new company employees that achieves the highest possible level of employee effectiveness in role, and integration into the organisation in the shortest possible timeframe.
* Design, plan, manage and, where required, deliver field-based learning/development interventions that are made available to all field-based roles within the organisation. This is achieved by designing and undertaking a robust and thorough learning needs analysis of every individual/team to ensure optimal success and return on the learning investment.
* In consultation with the Sales Managers develop an appropriate training plan ensuring this is aligned with a KAM approach.
* Design, plan, manage all ITCs and where required other head office-based training.
* Learning/development interventions that are made available to the organisation.
* Design, plan, manage, and where appropriate, deliver on learning & development interventions that support KAM's throughout the organisation.
* Takes a lead on product/disease knowledge training for all relevant employees. This responsibility exists for current promoted products, and for new products that have anticipated launches over the next few years. Additionally, this individual is responsible for leading on NHS knowledge training to ensure that all relevant employees are able to proficiently demonstrate a benchmark quality level of market environment knowledge.
* Continuously develop own professional skills & knowledge in order to make a valued contribution to the development of individual and team performance.
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.