Clinical Sales Specialist
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client specialises in providing pharmaceutical products and services, into primary and secondary healthcare sectors. They are a leading provider within Respiratory, Analgesics and Anti - Infectives. Their global presence has allowed them to make a positive difference to patients receiving their medicines across the globe.
Our client is looking for a HKAM to join the team, to develop sales and marketing strategies within this territory. Using your clinical knowledge, you will be able to promote the products through clinical explanation.
* Drive sales and marketing strategies within each market segment
* Make sure sales strategies result in long term agreements with customers and suppliers
* Ensure company growth ambitions are achieved
* Develop excellent customer relationships by understanding their changing needs
* Achieve all Key performance indicators given for your territory
* Help train and develop other members of the Key Account team
* Communicate effectively internally to share information regarding market shortages
* Work closely with sales management and business development, to identify customers needs, as well as researching competitors' position in the market
* Grow and develop hospital accounts within your territory with the hospital business manager
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous sales experience within the pharmaceutical industry
* Ideal to have previous sales experience in the secondary care sector
* A clinical background is needed in order to fully understand customer needs
* Ability to work autonomously when needed
* : Previous nurse would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous experience developing relationships with key stakeholders within the secondary care pharmaceuticals background
* Market knowledge of the generics industry, promoted products and hospital contracts
* Educated to university degree standard, life sciences or business
* Full UK driving licence
* Exciting bonus structure
* Pension plan
* Private healthcare
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.