Product Manager - Drug Delivery Accessories
Location: Oxford area
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a global leading Medical Device company that specialise in providing products into the Ophthalmology, Diabetes and Reproductive Health care sectors. They have been creating innovative solutions for over 60 years; their focus is to create solutions that improve the delivery of healthcare and at home health treatments for patients around the globe. Their products produce a more comfortable way to administer critical medication.
They have had over 60 years to develop their medical device solutions and have therefore been able to provide these aids to leading pharmaceutical companies around the world. They create bespoke custom-made devices, to ensure product development is maintained; in order to retain their successful position in the market.
Our client is looking for a Group Product Manager, to support the delivery of implementing product strategies with their drug delivery accessories. The role will help them with new product launches and crucial customer communication. The role is based in Oxfordshire, and you will have the chance to occasionally go on overseas business trips.
* Lead projects and planning for new product launches
* Implement these plans by communication with internal/external stakeholders
* Identifying changes in the market and keeping up to date with competitor activity
* Communicating with the marketing department your findings
* Carry out market research - this can include field travel
* Identify a customer targeting process
* Identifying and recommending improvements they can make, in order to result in considerable profitability
* Provide product training
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices sectors
* Previous exposure to product development processes
* Field sales experience
* Product management experience
* Desirable technical or scientific background
* Educated to degree level in Marketing or Life Sciences
* Desirable to have a qualification in Nursing or other healthcare sectors
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.