Key Account Specialist - Dermatology - Lothian/Lanarkshire/Forth Valley
Star is delighted to be partnering with one of the UK's leading OTC pharmaceutical manufacturers to recruit a Key Account Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at the start of their pharmaceutical sales career looking to join an organisation where you can truly excel.
The company has an excellent reputation for their extensive range of branded over the counter (OTC) medicines. Despite their size and position as a market leader, they still retain their family-owned feel and ensure that this is reflected in their approach to sales. Customer care is key, and they want to ensure this is maintained through creating a team of like-minded, passionate salespeople.
The key responsibilities include:
* Preparing and delivering territory and account plans with objective agreed with the Regional Business Unit Manager
* Analysing sales data and monitoring territory performance in-line with business plan including sales, market and product growth, market share etc.
* Recording all interactions onto the CRM system to record future appointment s and maintain customer records
* Achieving set targets for sales performance, activity and administrative duties as agreed with the RBM
* Making effective use of local promotional budget and monitoring annual spend against budget
* Ensuring that self-development is maintained at an adequate level of knowledge for the NHS, company portfolio of medicines and competitors
* Attending and contributing to Regional Business Unit meetings, National sales meetings and conferences
* Supporting promotional meetings at a national and regional level
* Using teamwork within the regional business unit and with national internal stakeholders such as medical liaison and advocacy development manager
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable Medical sales experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Strong IT skills
* Strong account management skills
* Life Sciences degree (or equivalent)
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Kelly Beetham at the Mancheter Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.