Diagnostic Imaging Sales Specialist
Location: North of England & Scotland
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client has a presence in the UK and Ireland; they need a candidate to join their Diagnostic Imaging department. They are a medical device solutions company that focus on making sure all customers receive a high standard of service that exceeds expectations.
The company is vast growing organisation, and currently have a presence in over 30 hospitals throughout the UK. They wish to employ a Clinical Support/ Training Specialist to demonstrate their current range of products within their Diagnostic Imaging portfolio.
* Provide clinical support on all key products within the Diagnostic Imaging portfolio. You will be demonstrating this to customers such as Radiographers, Nurses and Procurement teams.
* Deliver pre-sale demonstrations and provide aftercare solutions to customers.
* Develop existing partnerships with customers and help with increasing current client base.
* Implement clinical plans for forecast product launches.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Extensive experience in a similar role.
* Experience working within radiology and radiography sales.
* Commercial background with the ability to manage a complex portfolio of products.
* You will need to be a motivated team player with and entrepreneurial spirit.
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.