Graduate Territory Manager
Location: East Midlands
Contract Type: One-year Fixed Term
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a UK based medical development company, their aim is to create a global footprint by 2020, in order to reach their aims of enhancing quality of life to their patients. They specialise in the manufacturing and marketing of products in the primary and secondary healthcare sectors.
The products they provide consist of Urology products, wound and skin management and ostomy products. They then provide the services of clinical dispensing and offer free and discreet delivery for at home stoma and incontinence care.
They are looking for motivated graduates to join their expanding team. If you are an individual that is looking to develop their career in medical device sales and are willing to make a difference within a fast-growing company, please apply.
* Work alongside the company's team of Key Account Specialists, to support them when selling their range of Urology products to the NHS
* You will be expected to support and follow the company's growth strategies
* You will assist with maintaining and growing our client's customer margins
* You will assist with developing professional relationships with new and existing customers
* You will help the Key Account Specialists with their workload
* You will visit new clients within the NHS
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to degree standard within a relevant subject area such as life sciences
* Drive and ambition to enter the medical device sales industry
* Great communication and presentation skills
* Highly self-motivated
* Desire to work within a target driven environment
* Performance based bonus
* Pension scheme
* Private healthcare
* Competitive salary
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.