Business Development Manager - Pharmacy/OTC
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a pharmaceutical company that offers Dry Eye and Blepharitis products in the UK and Ireland. All their well tried and tested products have generated massive success for patients worldwide.
Star's looking for an exceptional candidate to work as a Pharmacy Business Development Manager, covering the Midlands and East Anglia. The role offers a very competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits.
* Improving pharmacy knowledge of product portfolio and disease areas
* Working strategically with the pharmacy team to highlight and educate pharmacies towards favourable pathways and protocols
* Gaining access to Pharmacists, Technicians, and influencers in the practises on this territory
* Working closely with the UK Healthcare Manager to improve networking opportunities
* Communicate market and competitor information with a focus on sharing potential opportunities with colleagues to maximise business potential
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Pharmaceutical industry experience is essential; we'd like to hear from proven top performers in the pharmacy sales area
* The ideal candidate will bring a strong network of HCPs on this territory and will be motivated by the prospect of a fast paced, growing healthcare company
* Previous experience on this territory is favourable
* Degree educated is preferred but not essential
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.