Regional Healthcare Manager - Cardiology - Merseyside & Cheshire
Our client is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies. Backed by strong science and wide-ranging commercial skills, it is committed to developing and delivering new medicines that make a difference to the lives of patients and create value for their shareholders and the wider society.
It offers an employment environment where talented pharmaceutical sales professionals can develop and thrive through excellent career prospects and training opportunities.
They now seek a talented Regional Healthcare Manager at the location shown.
The Regional Healthcare Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a positive environment within pre-defined accounts (including CCG / STP / ICS / Heath Board and other influencing bodies).
They work closely with the local cross-functional team to ensure pull-through of access plans and strategies.
Key to this is an ability to understand and adapt to the Regional NHS environment, leading the regional thinking on the implementation of the NHS long-term plan to deliver on business strategies and goals.
* Achieving Market Access at defined account level, supporting patient access at a local level
* Development of regional account plans as part of the Regional Leadership team
* Manage key stakeholders, regional market shaping and sales performance
* Develop NHS advocacy, delivering short, medium, and long-term goals
* Implement commercial and project-based offerings as required by the business which can be non-promotional and require ring-fencing from promotional aspects of the role
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* Previous experience of working in a similar role within the UK Pharmaceutical industry
* A track record of sales achievement, operating in payer and clinician customer facing roles within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
* Ability to use complex clinical and health economic data effectively in customer interactions.
You will be competitive and highly self-motivated, as well as possess strong communication skills and a keen team work ethic.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644