Permanent Star Contract
Location: North Yorkshire and York
Do you want to develop your career in the medical sales industry with a company known for its excellent training and development opportunities? Want an award-winning agency to help you get there?
We're delighted to be working with a high-profile market-leader within the Respiratory field who are looking to recruit exceptional Account Executives to work on their national territories!
This is a chance to join the largest Primary Care salesforce in the UK and work with a recently launched first-in-class product, selling predominantly into Primary Care. Whether you're an experienced Medical Sales Rep or a driven Graduate looking for their first industry role, our consultants want to hear from you!
* Increasing revenue by meeting sales targets for the Respiratory products range
* Demonstrating a proven track record of delivering sales results against targets set, along with effective territory planning through Account Management
* Ability to build long-term relationships with Key Customer Groups and Key Opinion Leaders
* Ensure that all administrative activities, from key Account plans to monthly expenses, are completed to company standard and within designated deadlines
Ideal candidates will have/be:
* Demonstrable medical sales experience (preferred)
* ABPI qualified (advantageous)
* Degree educated within the Science or Business sectors
* A strong knowledge of the NHS
* Knowledge of the Respiratory therapy area
Due to the highly competitive nature of the product area, applicants will need to be commercially astute and have strong self-motivation.
Apply now via the website or contact Jenny Knock in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.