Product Portfolio Associate
Location: Office based - Cheshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices & Technology
Our client is a highly- respected healthcare distribution company. Their products are sold globally into hospitals, clinics and healthcare centres. They integrate latest advancements in technology in order to provide high- quality products to patients in the Cardiology and Cardiovascular therapy sector.
Our client is looking for a Product Portfolio Associate to join the team. They need someone to assist with establishing two new products, that require an official launch campaign. They require someone to work in an internal sales environment, in order to focus entirely on the creation and launch of the campaign.
* Become an expert in the company's product portfolio
* Provide customer support as well as monitoring orders, quotations and issues that require immediate attention
* Organise and launch marketing materials as requested by the sales team
* Assist with event organisation and support product launches and training courses
* Liaising with stock managers to ensure stock levels are maintained
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience in the medical industry
* Educated to A - Level or Degree standard in a relevant life science qualification
* Product management experience
* Understanding of business to business marketing
* Experience developing and launching a new product
* Someone that gives attention to detail, accuracy and interpersonal skills
* Full UK driving licence
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Lauren Alexander in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.