Graduate Account Manager
Location: Kent, Hampshire, Sussex, Dorset
Are you looking for a career that matches your ambitions?
If you are looking to break into an exciting new industry and are driven, then we have got the career for you! This is a genuine opportunity for you to not only start but develop your career as an Account Manager - working your way up the career ladder in a fast-paced and competitive environment, with amazing benefits!
Sound good? Then don't stop here, keep reading and apply below.
Our client is an international pharmaceutical company specialising in marketing its own products that are used in the gastroenterology market. You will have the chance to work with these products and develop you career in the pharmaceutical industry!
Main responsibilities will include:
* Driving sales and market share of our client's product portfolio
* Building partnerships and working in collaboration with key customer groups
* Managing key accounts and owning the delivery of your territory business plan
* Working as part of a tight knit team with a common goal
Ideal candidate will be/have:
* Must have an undergrad degree with a minimum grade of a 2.1
* Drive and ambition to enter the medical sales industry, with a good understanding of the medical sales roles and preferably shadowing undertaken
* Great communication and presentation skills
* Highly self-motivated and eager to learn
* Desire to work within a target driven environment
Apply for this unique opportunity now via the website or contact David Alexander at the Bath Office!
Closing date for applications is the 12th of September
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.