Senior Marketing Manager Oncology -Berkshire - competitive salary- global, specialist pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnered with a global specialist Pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to improving quality of life around the world and has developed an inclusive, diverse environment, in which highly accomplished people respect each other but compete intensely to win.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their Oncology team to lead all marketing activity for two key brands.
The Senior Marketing Manager Oncology responsibilities will include:
* Leading all marketing activity for one key Oncology product as well as supporting activity for other brands across the Oncology portfoli
* Delivering specific projects/initiatives supported by the Business Unit Director
* Leading short and long range sales forecasting for the brand
* Delivering P&L targets across multiple products/priority brand at launch phase
* Developing and delivering full brand plan for strategically important brand or strategic oversight of brand plans for a therapy area
* Analysing and interpreting data, trends and insights to re-evaluate and continually inform and redefine strategy
* Implementing market segmentation and tailoring marketing plan
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A Marketing or Business qualification and a Scientific degree desirable
* Fully fluent in regulatory framework and code of practice (ABPI/IPHA)
* Experience in leading a cross functional team
* Experience with multichannel including digital
* Broad lifecycle management experience, launch experience preferable
To apply please send your CV through via this website, or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.