Brand Manager-South Buckinghamshire- competitive salary, global Pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnering with a global Pharmaceutical company that specialise in preventing serious illnesses as well as helping people to live longer and have healthier lives. They have ambitious growth plans and a strong product pipeline, so this is a fantastic opportunity to help support the performance of a high-performing sales team in line with the companies' core values.
They are currently recruiting for a Brand Manager to take responsibility for the successful implementation of the Cardiovascular brand plan while collaborating throughout the organisation and externally to meet brand and corporate objectives and to gather internal and external insights.
The Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Taking accountability for the management of costs verses budget for agreed projects
* Maintaining an accurate picture of budget status across all projects
* Driving marketing and digital excellence through a customer centric approach
* Owning and supporting brand projects across the organisation
* Collaborating throughout the organisation and externally to meet brand and corporate objectives as well as gathering internal and external insights
* Ensuring that both personal and cross-functional team expertise of market, competitors and brand clinical data is maintained to enable effective decision-making
* Developing professional network with key stakeholders internally and externally and using these relationships to drive performance
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Brand Management experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Significant experience of project management across a range of brands, therapy areas and customer groups
* Demonstrable success in a variety of channels, including integrated digital platforms
* Experience working within the Cardiovascular therapy area is desirable
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.