Commercial Lead - Cambridgeshire- competitive salary- global, specialist pharmaceutical company!
We are delighted to be partnered with a global specialist Pharmaceutical company that is dedicated to improving quality of life around the world and has developed an inclusive, diverse environment, in which highly accomplished people respect each other but compete intensely to win.
They are currently recruiting for a Commercial Lead which is a new role that has been created to meet the needs of our rapidly growing product portfolio across the UK and Ireland, including the biosimilars business.
The Commercial Lead responsibilities will include:
* Leading a team of four experienced professionals responsible for Contracts and Pricing, Tendering and Supply Chain for the UK/IRE affiliate
* Lead the Commercial team to shape the tender strategy and oversee submission of high value tenders to the UK and Irish health authorities
* Managing UK/Ireland customer prices, contracts, rebate in compliance with global and regional policies
* Proactively develop relationships with key procurement contacts within the UK/Ireland health services to provide insights on issues impacting the effective commercialisation of the product portfolio
* Ensuring monitoring of compliance with NHS Framework agreements and the performance of other contracts and tenders
* Applying commercial expertise to pricing discussions with key national/private sector procurement customers on behalf of the business
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Previous senior commercial role within a UK/Irish Pharmaceutical business
* Experienced line manager and experience of working with/leading a cross functional team
* Experience in contracting, pricing and tendering
* Demonstrated strong financial acumen and analytical capability, finance or business qualification (ACA/MBA an advantage)
* Experience of managing Patient Access Schemes or Value Based Healthcare Solutions
To apply please send your CV through via this website or contact Danny Walsh/Emma Thomas in our Manchester office.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.